1. I was up way too early this morning, planning restaurant dishes in my head. Do I own a restaurant? No. Am I a trained chef? No. But, if you need a sandwich called "The Homeland" that features Vienna sausage, homemade sauerkraut and a condiment that features mustard with some kick, you know where you can't get it! My imaginary restaurant that serves international cuisine. (Including entremets for dessert. Different ones weekly!)
2. We got a pretty good deal on a new TV for the office this week. Previously, we had an old CRT TV. In honor of the occasion, I dedicated myself to playing on the old PS2. Vice City, Gauntlet, and Ratchet and Clank are my favorites. Good times.
3. I got my hair updated with some fall highlights. One of the colors is a deep brown with a red tone. In certain lighting, it looks kinda purpley. It makes me wanna dye my whole head that color. What do you think?
4. I love fall food, but I am trying to stay away from a lot of it, because it usually has a lot of starchy stuff featured. What are your favorite fall recipes that are also good for you? I need some ideas that are tasty and everyone will enjoy.
5. I cannot be the only one who has 0 interest in reality TV these days, am I? I saw a promo for Little Women: LA on the Lifetime network and it skeeved me out. I know these women are apparently okay with exploiting themselves, but it's just so icky. If you want something worth reading and following, I recommend Humans of New York. He is currently featuring a series on refugees and it is heartbreaking and breathtaking and will help you to refocus on real humanity. HONY is on Facebook and Instagram. Look at the world, and your fellow human beings, differently and with love and dignity, my friends.
Have a great week!