I am sure you probably haven't missed me, but just in case you have, I'm sorry for my absence. I am feeling a little overwhelmed lately. I am valiantly trying to stick with my workouts, but I have gotten a bit behind. Then, I have been terrible lately at meal planning and have gained back 10 pounds in 2 weeks. Ouch. I am lethargic and busy and feel like I am letting my husband down a lot lately. Of course, being super behind on the blog doesn't help any either. I suck today. Here's my pity party. Bring wine!
1. I nearly fell asleep driving home after my workout yesterday. I was stopped at a light close to home, yawning and trying to keep my eyes ooen. Then, LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem came on the radio and suddenly, I was awake! Jammin' out and cranking it up.
2. We moved into a new office building downtown. It is a block away from a camera/electronics store. I am already eyeing the filters. So many to choose from!
3. My feet are already starting to develop athlete's foot. Ugh. Anyone have some good alternative remedies?
4. I am thinking of chopping my hair. Not sure about it. I like my long hair, but I never have time to do anything cute with it. I am not sure my fat face will look good with shorter hair.
5. My tummy is grumbling and I am trying to drink water to get it to shut up. I cannot eat a sleeve of Thin Mints. I must avoid do much sugar, but it is so difficult. How do you get your tummy to shut up when you are craving goodies?