Like me on Facebook here:


Be sure to like my page to get all of my posts and inane thoughts during the day. Thanks!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Perfect serenity...

There is nothing so close to perfect in this world as taking a hot shower, climbing into nice, clean jammies and fixing yourself a hot cocoa while listening to the likes of Edith Piaf, Billie Holiday, and Louis Armstrong.


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  That is the perfect serenity right there.  I am settling in to read a memoir and hopefully drift off to sleep to the sound of rain.  (The Rain Sounds Android app. is awesome.  I am partial to the sound of rain on a tent.)

I have been valiantly trying to get back into writing mode and listening to the Edith Piaf station on Pandora while in the shower, I thought about blogging again.

This isn't much, but I'll take what I can get.  I hope everyone else has found their perfect serenity tonight, too.

Goodnight!

No comments: